Thursday, November 27, 2014

Open Again for Black Friday & Saturday



 
We had so much fun last weekend, we thought we would open up shop again this weekend:

November 28th & 29th
10:00PM - 4:30PM
The Roderers' Home
610 Westbourne Road
West Chester, PA 19382
610-399-3015

If you missed us last weekend or you'd just like to visit us again, we look forward to seeing you!

-----------------------------------------------

We still have some Scrabble tile ornaments similar to these:






 and decided to create some more Scrabble tile decorations:




Hope to see you this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Kristie Thaxton buzhardt and I have been trying to reconnect with a friend from back in the days of home ec camp at BJU in Greenville SC.... My friend name is Laura Madison .... Is the Laura I see associated with this blog my friend I am searching for? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh My Kristie - YES!!!! I'm not facebook, but had search for you a while back and couldn't remember your married name. I can not believe you found me - this is the LORD! How are you? I'm sorry to not respond sooner - I haven't been on the blog for quite a while. My oldest found this comment :) Are you on Pinterest? I am, but am apparently hard to find. If search my mom - Margie Roderer - I'm a follower and you can connect with me there. I'll wait to see if you get this response and we can figure out a "safe" way to connect in a more real fashion. Thanks for stepping out to see if this is me - Laura from home ec camp :) Take care!!

      Delete